We’re not giving Christmas presents this year, knowing the money saved is going to people that need our ongoing help more than presents this Christmas.
What’s in it for you?
- A great way to show your support for the people that need it the most
- Be a good Citizen of Taranaki
- A good news story to share with your family, friends, business community, clients, customers
- Feel good knowing you are helping others and making a difference
- Recognition on Te Karaka’s website, Facebook page, radio and newsletter
How to do it
- Let us know so we can help publicise your good deed
- Tell your friends, clients and community what you are doing and why
(e.g. e-card, newsletter, Facebook, website, news story)
- Sit back and feel the happiness that giving to others brings
Why not copy this initiative and give the money you save to Te Karaka – you choose the fund close to your heart! Contact us for more information or deposit money to Te Karaka Foundation account: 15-3953-0804837-00 (reference: name of the selected fund).
What impact will it have
Your gift will have a powerful impact on the lives of many and the things that matter most to you.
By 2025 we aim to distribute $450,000 each year in local grants.
Why Te Karaka
Te Karaka is Taranaki’s community foundation connecting generous people with the people, projects and charitable causes making a real difference in the Taranaki community. www.tkf.org.nz
Grace Wesolowska I Chief Executive
p. 06 758 0899 m. 021 853 899