Whether you are an individual, family or organisation, Te Karaka Foundation provides you with a personal and enduring way to support the causes close to your home and close to your heart.
There are many benefits of giving through Te Karaka:
- Te Karaka Foundation’s regional focus and local expertise means that your gift contributes to your own community.
- Your gift keeps on giving, now and for generations to come because all donations are pooled together and invested and only the investment income is distributed with the capital remaining intact.
You can make a donation by cheque or online. No matter how you choose to give, you can be sure that your contribution will be put to good use in the community.
To Make an online donation click here.
To make a donation via internet banking, please make your gift to Te Karaka’s Bank Acc: 15-3953-0804837-00. Please include the fund name or put the name of the Community Group Fund you intend to support. Email us your contact details if you need a donation receipt in order for you to claim a tax credit.
To make a donation by cheque, please make your cheque payable to Te Karaka Foundation. Please note the fund name if you want your gift to be credited to your endowment fund, or put the name of the Community Group Fund you intend to support and also supply your contact details if you need a donation receipt in order for you to claim a tax credit.
Te Karaka Foundation
PO Box 719
New Plymouth 4340
Establish your own Named Fund
A Named Endowment Fund enables you to specify the name of your fund and the organisations or initiatives you wish to support. Benefits include:
- Annual updates enable you to keep track of your fund’s earnings and distributions to the community.
- Reputable trustees and prudent stewardship of Te Karaka Foundation funds ensure that your gift is in safe hands, forever.
- Donations made to Te Karaka Foundation may qualify for a tax credit.
- Donors who established their Named Endowment Fund during 2016 were recognised as Founding Donors of Te Karaka Foundation.
There are two ways to establish a named fund – leave a gift in your will or giving regularly through your lifetime to build your fund.
Read some of our recent gifting stories.
Read about some of our generous donors.
Contact us to find out more about creating your own gift that keeps on giving to the Taranaki community.