The gift that keeps on giving
Whether you are an individual, family or organisation, Te Karaka Foundation provides you with a personal and enduring way to support the causes close to your home and close to your heart.
Read some of our recent granting stories.
There are many benefits of giving through Te Karaka Foundation:
- Te Karaka Foundation’s regional focus and local expertise means that your gift contributes to your own community
- Because endowments are permanent your gift keeps on giving, now and for generations to come
- A Named Endowment Fund enables you to specify the name of your fund and the organisations or initiatives you wish to support
- Annual updates enable you to keep track of your fund’s earnings and distributions
- The reputable trustees and prudent stewardship of Te Karaka Foundation funds ensure that your gift is in safe hands
- Donations made to Te Karaka Foundation may qualify for a tax credit
Donors who committed to establish their Named Endowment Fund during 2016 were recognised as Founding Donors of Te Karaka Foundation.